Search results

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
  1. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Test

Test
  2. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

DU ER EN FISSSSSSK

DU ER EN FISSSSSSK
  3. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

baka

baka
  4. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

My name is Cindy and IM HUNGRYYY

My name is Cindy and IM HUNGRYYY
  5. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

[RESPONSE RULES]

1. You may make a comment based on the evidence presented with your opinion. 2. You must be respectful of other people's opinions. 3. You must not argue with people over someone's opinions. 4. You must not attack people based on outside information not related to the appeal, or attack anyone...
  6. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

[RESPONSE RULES]

1. You may make a comment based on the evidence presented with your opinion. 2. You must be respectful of other people's opinions. 3. You must not argue with people over someone's opinions. 4. You must not attack people based on outside information not related to the report, or attack anyone...
  7. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

[RESPONSE RULES]

1. You may +1 or -1 with or without a statement defending your reasoning. 2. You must be respectful of other people's opinions. 3. You must not argue with people over someone's opinions. 4. You must not attack people based on outside information not related to the staff application, or attack...
  8. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Denied Klarc's Staff Application

Bessa and Selena... This is a staff application where people can post their opinions with a (-1 or +1). It is there right to do so. You are not allowed to attack someone on this forum. If you have a problem with someone deal with it on a separate site, pms/dms. It doesn't matter where, just not...
  9. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Why are people crazy?

Why are people crazy?
  10. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Denied Robbie Raposo's Staff Application

-1 breaks server rules and doesn't respect staff
  11. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

I am only angry when people make me angry

I am only angry when people make me angry
  12. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Approved Duchess Rose's Staff Application

-1 I don't think you have been recently active enough on the server. I would like to see you on way more often. You also did state a couple days ago that you didn't want to be apart of the server. So i am sensing a lack of commitment to the server.
  13. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

I'm happy, then im sad, i pretend every day and it doesn't get better! 😔

I'm happy, then im sad, i pretend every day and it doesn't get better! 😔
  14. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Denied Staff Application

When did I say I would refer you? The only times I remember saying anything related was that you should apply, not that I would be used as a referral. But If I indeed said that I would, I accept the referral. " For number 19, if you put a false referral under any circumstance, your application...
  15. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

I'm CINDY

Why u all writing on my post dayyyyumm
  16. Cindy Montgomery Laselle

Jeg er en mann?

Jeg er en mann?