Doreen's Staff App

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
1. What is your time zone and country of residence? GMT -3 (Argentina)

2. Your age: 16

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:223272928

4. Your Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198406811585

5. Your In-game roleplay name: Doreen

6. Your Steam name: Chancho

7. Have you ever been banned on Capital-Community? ( Explain why, If so. ): No i have not.

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits?: I do not sadly, but i have proven that it's no hinderance to my ability to moderate.

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed?: RDM is Random DeathMatch, which means killing someone without a valid RP reason, and it is not allowed.

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server?: i have around 100 hours on the server, and 4662 Hrs in Gmod

11. Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff to help keep the server free from toxicity and enforce the rules, help the players with any issues they may face, and solve problems that players can't solve.

12. As staff, you will also have the opportunity to run events. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server?): The concept for my event is that the russians build a sort of rocket launcher in the crimean area, which causes headcrab canisters to fall on the city until it is destroyed/captured. If it is destroyed, the event simply ends. If it is captured by the ukrainians, they can "Research it" and develop their own katyusha, which the russians, in turn, have to destroy.

13. What is the significance of being Staff?: Being staff is being so dedicated to a community that you choose to donate your time and effort to the server to help improve the experience for the rest of the playerbase. It means putting your own fun and enjoyment aside to help others have fun.

14. How active are you on the server?: Depends on the ammount of players connected, but as an average i could spend around 2-3 hours per day.

15. Past experiences as staff ( Optional. ): This server for around 3 weeks, 2 DarkRP servers (Tumberos RP, and Pluton RP) for about 2 months total between both.

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?: I understand and accept this.

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community?: I have already shown that being active is no problem for me in my previous period as staff member.

18. Did you read the staff rules and the player rules before applying?: I did

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. )
Yeetacus

Kovsage

CC Staff
Head Admin
Hey Doreen I'll make a interview with you on Friday at 10:00pm UK TIme

Skojenmeister

Forum Admin
Manager
Community Supervisor
Hello Doreen,

I do not know if you were successful in the final stage of your interview - this application will be denied on the basis that it has been a long time since you submitted an application. If you are still interested in a staff position with us, then please do submit another staff application.

Denied.

Best Regards,
Skojenmeister.