UkraineRP Roleplay Rules
UkraineRP Roleplay Rules
Table of Content
 General Rules
 Roleplay Rules
 Military Rules
 Chat & Voice Rules
 General Rules
 Roleplay Rules
 Military Rules
 Chat & Voice Rules
General Rules 
- [1.1] By using our game services, you are expected to treat all members of the community with respect and not with malice. Respect is one of our core values and we would like to encourage everyone to adopt this approach.
- [1.2] Do not take staff related matters into your own hands. If in doubt, contact a staff member. We have staff members for a reason, we are here to help resolve issues.
- [1.3] We strictly do not tolerate any form of illegal activities on our game services and platforms; this includes, but is not limited to threatening to Dox or DDoS anyone within our community, to incite or encourage IRL death threats, to illicitly obtain player’s personal information by means that are not lawful without their consent.
- [1.4] You must refrain from talking and acting on anything sexual in any realm of the game. Erotic Roleplay is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
- [1.5] Derogatory slurs will not be tolerated; this includes, but is not limited to race, sexuality, gender, ethnicity, age and disability. We want to create a safe space for all community members.
- [1.6] Advertising products/services that are not affiliated with UkraineRP is strictly forbidden.
- [1.7] You may not harass, cause offense with malice and inflict any form of trolling in any realm of the game; this includes on all of our platforms.
- [1.8] Any use of third-party software to gain an edge in roleplay is strictly forbidden. We do not tolerate hacking and it will be harshly punished. Community Management reserve the right to instate cheating infractions on suspicious activity.
- [1.9] Staff verdicts are final. If you disagree with the staff outcome, you should still follow the decision and contact a higher-up to raise a dispute if you believe their decision was unfair or not within the rules.
Roleplay Rules 
- [2.1] You should act realistically at all times when you roleplay. If what you are doing is deemed illogical to what would happen in real life, then this may constitute as FailRP. You are to act as your character in roleplay at all times.
- [2.2] You should not break out of character when you roleplay. Remain in character when you can; the exemption is when you are in an administrative staff situation (staff sits, etc.,).
- [2.3] If your life or others are in danger, you should always flee away for your own safety. However, if you are armed, you may ignore this rule to defend yourself if you are being actively threatened. You may also ignore this rule if you are not a civilian.
- [2.4] You are not allowed to suicide to avoid arrest; this may constitute as suicide to avoid arrest (SAR).
- [2.5] You are not allowed to suicide to avoid a roleplay situation; this may constitute as suicide to avoid roleplay (SARP).
- [2.6] You are not allowed to disconnect from the server to avoid an active roleplay situation that you’re involved in; this may constitute as leaving to avoid roleplay (LTARP).
- [2.7] You are not allowed to disconnect from the server to avoid arrest or capture; this may constitute as leaving to avoid arrest (LTAA).
- [2.8] You are not allowed to kill a player for no valid roleplay reason; this may constitute as random death match (RDM). Terrorist are exempt from this rule.
- [2.9] You are not allowed to injure a player for no valid roleplay reason; this may constitute as attempted random death match (ARDM). Terrorists are exempt from this rule.
- [2.10] You must surrender if you have more than one Class 2 (or higher) weapons pointing at you (pistols). Failure to surrender may constitute as FailRP. The only exemption where you do not need to surrender is when you are also visibly armed.
- [2.11] You are not allowed to use your vehicle as a weapon for no valid roleplay reason. The only exemption to this is if your life is under immediate threat. You should only use this at your disposal as a last resort; if the exemption doesn’t apply, then it may constitute as vehicle death match (VDM).
- [2.12] You are not allowed to injure or kill players in safe zones - you also shall not attempt to do this under any circumstances. Safe zones are defined as the spawn area.
- [2.13] You are not allowed to enter a safe zone if you are being actively shot, chased or harmed by any parties. This may prevent them from harming you, but it may bring chaos to the spawn areas.
- [2.14] If a player threatens you or your friend’s life that is part of your gang, you are allowed to kill them. If they flee away, they will be placed under a kill timer for 1 hour. Once that timer has expired, you then will no longer be able to harm them.
- [2.15] You are not allowed to swim in water if you are handcuffed or restrained; this may constitute as FailRP.
- [2.16] You are not allowed to have unrealistic or offensive roleplay names. Staff members may change your roleplay name if it is unrealistic - repeat offenders may be punished for this.
- [2.17] You are not allowed to body block players, nor are you allowed to use your body to prevent players from entering/exiting doorways.
- [2.18] You are not allowed to steal nor lockpick any vehicles in safe zones.
- [2.19] You are not allowed to create unrealistic or rule breaking rules as the President of Ukraine.
- [2.20] Do not block any spawn areas or entities/NPCs that player has to interact with.
- [2.21] You must act realistically during faction trainings. If you don't want to be there, then leave.
- [2.22] Do not prop block doorways. You are never allowed to do this.
- [2.23] Prop spamming that is intended to damage or otherwise harm the community and server is strictly forbidden. In short, prop spamming is never allowed.
- [2.24] Do not not exploit to gain an edge in roleplay or intentionally harm other player's game experience.
- [2.25] Use common sense. If you are doing something illogical, then you should stop doing it.
- [2.26] When you die, you must forget everything that you had known from your previous life. This is known as the new life rule (NLR).
- [2.27] You are not allowed to scam other players if you are not playing as the Scammer job. The limit to how much you can obtain from a scam is 500k. Anything over that limit is not allowed.
- [2.28] You are only allowed to mug one player every 15 minutes. Breaking this mugging timer may constitute as FailRP.
- [2.29] Mugging is not allowed to take place in public areas. Even if there are no players present in the area, just always assume that someone is watching you in that public area.
Military Roleplay Rules 
- [3.1] Under no circumstances may a Ukrainian soldier kill a Ukrainian or Russian civilian other than for self-defense.
- [3.2] Ukrainian Government officials and soldiers may kill Russian troops or government officials at any time, with or without reason.
- [3.3] Russian soldiers may not kill Ukrainian citizens unless they pose a threat (i.e. have a firearm out).
- [3.4] Russian soldiers may not kill any Russian soldiers or citizens.
- [3.5] Russian soldiers may kill Ukrainian troops at any time, with or without reason.
- [3.6] The United Nations are required to treat all people captured with care in accordance with UN Regulations, unless told otherwise by their Commander.
- [3.7] The United Nations must not trespass on private property without a valid reason, unless if they are searching for a war criminal with permission from the Ukrainian Government or Russian Government.
- [3.8] If the Hospital is attacked by either side without a valid reason, then the United Nations is allowed to act on that to regain control of it.
- [3.9] Get permission first from your commander before doing any large operations/missions (this applies to all military factions).
- [3.10] If you die, you should forget most things from the ongoing military operations/missions that you participated in. However, there may be some exemptions to this but classified information obtained from either side must almost always be forgotten.
Chat & Voice Rules 
- [4.1] You may not use private messages (!pm) for in-character communicate purposes. This also includes out of character (OOC) communications. All in-character communications must be within the game itself, not on third-party communications (Discord, TeamSpeak, etc.,).
- [4.2] Voice changers, mic-spamming and playing music through a microphone is never allowed.
- [4.3] You must speak English as your main method of communication. Any language other than English is prohibited - there are no exemptions for this.
- [4.4] You must use /OOC and /advert properly. Keep out-of-character information in OOC and in-game communication in normal chat and in /advert to make roleplay adverts.
Credits to Skojenmeister & John Max.